What We Do.
We offer services like recording, filming, organizing and event management, weddings, and real estate.
We offer one on one hands-on skill training to equip you with skills which will enable you to grow career-wise
We offer mentorship support for developers, innovators, and freelancing through a network of mentors, investors and business coaches.
The job involves creating, scheduling, analyzing, and engaging with content posted on social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
How to Apply?
- You will need to email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal profile or CV
- Subject line; application “role name”( your full name)
- Job category; Social Media Management and Marketing
- Job Type; full time, part-time