After a comprehensive meeting with someone on the first day, we always have questions and ideas of what could have said to make us look intelligent or even have a better grasp on someone. This situation happen when only we are not prepared for the conversation.
In a networking situation, you can avoid such situation by doing your research right, below is what we put together to help you look intelligent and understanding when having a conversation with someone.
- How did you get yourself in this field?
- How is the experience going so far?
- If you went back to time, would you choose the same field again?
- During your starting days was it difficult to catch up?
- What is the most enjoyable thing about your Job?
- What are some of the challenges that you face in your daily activities?
- What would you advise a new person in the field?