You successfully borrowed a loan from Ipesa and now it’s time to make Ipesa loan repayment.The easiest way to repay the Ipesa loan is by using Mpesa paybill option.
The most important information to know when repaying the loan is Ipesa Paybill number which is 192010 and the account number will be the phone number which received Ipesa loan.
How to Pay ipesa loan via Mpesa Paybill
1. Go to Mpesa in your Safaricom menu.
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Ipesa Paybill number 192010
5. For account number, enter your MPesa number on which you received Ipesa loan
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
If you’re repayment doesn’t reflect send the mpesa confirmation message and the phone number that made the rapayment to Ipesa customer care.
Penalties for Late Repayment of ipesa Loan.
Late repayments of Ipesa loans incur a fee of 2% per day. Additionally you risk being blacklisted on CRB.