Everybody is writing a good CV for everybody which is something one can do by themselves without stress or worry. When compiling a good CV for you to secure a position in a company you need to look at a couple of things as we have made the research.
- Identify the right personal details to include and what to keep off. Not every detail is important to the employer. Make a decision whether to include marital status or your hood nickname.
- Use a catchy personal statement that relates to the field you are in and what you are applying to. Remember to be realistic and not be out of this world.
- Be relevant with your skills, including skills that go in line with the requirements
- Highlight perfectly your previous employment and the roles you undertook in them also note some might not be relevant to the position you are applying for, try your best to avoid such unless necessary.
- Referees, are very important, however, keep in mind that you need to have people who know you well and want the best for you.
- Customize it always to fit the job you applying for, not every CV is a perfect fit for every job you apply for.
As you apply for the positions, we wish you all the best